Monday 6 August 2012

Visitors

Some friends over for the weekend, a nice laid back time.  Visit to Ste Suzanne, a car boot, a medieval fair, some nice meals out and a good natter in.  We won't mention the Pétanque.



A pretty typical car boot stall, you could get everything from a free kitten to a non-working lawnmower.   At the medieval fair you could watch swords vs. battle-axe, and enjoy a traditional medieval pizza.


My haul from the car boot was a set of bound Asterix volumes.  I paid too much but they will allow me to sell off those individual volumes that I have, as well as saving on shelf space.


3 comments:

James Higham said...

We won't mention the Pétanque.

No, don't mention the Pétanque. Tell me about the Pétanque.

Mark In Mayenne said...

Ok, let's just keep a long story short, and note that we lost.

the fly in the web said...

Now I'll have to start looking for Asterix in Spanish.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...