Thursday 19 January 2017

Chocolate tools

When we were in Wimbledon just before Christmas, we came across this outfit selling extraordinarily realistic tools made out of chocolate.  I thought they were very impressive, and the chocolate samples tasted good, too.   I don't know how they get the finishes, but they include very good brass, steel and rusty iron effects.  I got some for my brother-in-law who is a gifted mechanic, amongst other things.


It struck me that if they could get around to making a decent teapot, it could make an ideal leaving present for that useless departing colleague.


2 comments:

James Higham said...

Waste of good choc as a leaving present.

Unknown said...

I noticed that good chocolate tools (prime cocoa beans, sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin) are at be-healthy-foods.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...