Friday 3 August 2018

Helpful advice

It's been a bit hot recently, in case you hadn't noticed.  The car, left out in the sun, gets very hot inside, on account of the greenhouse effect.  I've always been suspicious of the efficacy of these windscreen insulators, but I'm getting fed up with burning my back on the seat when I get in, so I thought I'd give one a try.  They're not expensive, after all.   It does, in fact, seem to improve things.

It comes with instructions, including "Do not use [this product] whilst driving".   No, really?

I'm wondering if this is the legal department getting creative ("What could possibly go wrong that we should defend ourselves against?") or someone really has tried to use it while driving, crashed, and then tried to sue the manufacturer.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...