Tuesday 27 April 2021

The season

We've had such a warm Springtime here that I feel like I'm way behind in the garden.   It's so warm that it seems like the plants should be more advanced, and that I should have done rather more than I have.   But in reality, we're not yet into May, and we haven't necessarily had the last frosts; these warm spells can give a false sense of security.

So we take pleasure in the early Iris that are out, and offer another exhibit in my bid for a job as BBC wildlife photographer; a hare in the garden this morning.



2 comments:

The bike shed said...

I have been so busy recently - only now catching up on some blogs. I do like that hare - what a joy to have those in the garden! Best we have is the odd mouse!

CherryPie said...

The Iris are looking lovely. The hare seems to be camera shy.

Over here we are having more frosts than in recent years. Plants are not taking too kindly to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...