Monday 21 October 2024

Random update

I grew a small amount of sorghum this year.  I'm not sure why, perhaps I thought it was a good idea at the time.  The grains are now drying in the conservatory.   Anyone got any idea of what to do with sorghum grains?


It was windy on my walk the other day but this tiny butterfly was holding its own.  Not a good piccie, the phone zoom is not that good.

My walks sometimes take me past this barn.  It's never been in good repair, but the roof has finally collapsed after the recent storms.

Our village hosts art exhibitions every year.   This evocation of a forest I thought was excellent (it's complete with sound).   The careful use of mirrors makes it look bigger than it is.  Can you find the hedgehog?  The mouse?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...