Wednesday 7 July 2021

The plastic cabinet

We got a new small cabinet for the gîte kitchen, for storing odds and ends.   It comes in kit form, it's like Ikea on steroids.

The instructions are clear enough, but you have to look at all the fine details of the drawings to get it right.  All the information is there, but you can't lose concentration for a second.  I put one of the door edges on the wrong way around (easily fixed), and I put the screws for one end of one handle in the wrong place through the door (small, permanent holes in the front).   However, the final effect is pretty reasonable.   I'd be happy to buy more of this kind of thing.



3 comments:

CherryPie said...

Are you available for hire?

I need some things completing in my home ;-)

Mark In Mayenne said...

Hi Cherie, I fear the travel expenses would be too high :)

James Higham said...

Trike update, Mark?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...