Wednesday 18 October 2023

My WISE account update

Following the difficulties in getting Wise's AI software to recognise my perfectly good proof of ID, (see here) I sent them good copies with a mugshot via their website contact page.   I told them that they could accept this proof of ID or close my account; their call, and I drained my account.

Since then, the red flashes demanding proof of ID that appeared on my smartphone Wise app and on my Wise website login page have disappeared and I can still log in to my account.   I'm not sure what this means.

I haven't tried to use it (no need yet) and the deadline for my using their AI software for proof of ID isn't until a week or so, so I will see what happens.

As an aside, I have good anecdotal evidence that French banks are rejecting 94% of mortgage applications.   Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a doozy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...