Tuesday 19 March 2024

Good steak

We're just back from England, a visit to friends and family, plus some downsizing of Anita's miniatures collection.

Mum's in a bad way.   We visited her on Monday and by Tuesday she had forgotten that we had been.  She has full-time live-in care at home, which seems to me to be an ideal solution.  Her carer is a sweet young lady, and she is surrounded by familiar things in a place she knows.

My sister recommended a restaurant for a meal together that evening, and I was most impressed by her local Miller and Carter steak house.  I don't think I have ever eaten a better steak, not even in the USA where they know a thing or two about beef.   Good call.


1 comment:

James Higham said...

Blessed relief for her to have a carer like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...