Tuesday 26 January 2010

Project - intermission

I passed the wild boar farm this afternoon, and saw this group of pigs snuggled up together against the cold. They all had their heads up and ears forward looking at the car as it passed, and they looked really cute.

When I stopped to get you a photo, they got up and ran away.

Sorry.

As an aside, the Google ad that appeared on my screen after making this post, runs as follows: "Pig Detector. Search Thousands of Catalogs for Pig Detector" The mind boggles. Are pigs hard to detect, perhaps? What's that big pink thing with a snout running towards me, squealing blue murder?... let me consult my pig detector, just in case....I carry it with me all the time, for just this kind of situation. But it's obviously a popular item, since I can search thousands of catalogues for it...

6 comments:

Tim Trent said...

"Wild boar farm" seems to me to be similar to "Military Intelligence"

Mark In Mayenne said...

Please follow link for full explanation :)

Tim Trent said...

Now why didn't I do that in the first place?

Molly Potter said...

A company has attempted to patent pigs recently!!!

Wild boar...it makes me reminisce about Asterix and Obelix. Can YOU pile up ten in each hand?

Jonathan said...

I hear the capitalist pigs are keeping a low profile at the moment. Maybe that's what they mean. Was it from some dodgy Russian site by any chance?

Mimi Lenox said...

Everyone should have a pig detector. Metaphorically speaking, of course.
Ahem.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...