Thursday 2 July 2020

Street art

The throbbing metropolis of St Pierre sur Erve has installed some art in the village centre.   Since the village is a "Petite cité de caractère", various activities are undertaken to maintain interest in the village, especially during the Summer, for visitors and tourists.  The art is undoubtedly part of this.

I took a short walk to take some photos the other day.   There is certainly a visual impact, though the designs on the road I found to be distracting from the job of driving when I went past in the car.  I realised that I had taken the junction looking at the artwork rather than looking out for other traffic.

Opinions of the artistic merit of the displays may vary.



1 comment:

James Higham said...

Distracting indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...