Wednesday 4 August 2021

Transports of delight

What a fine machine is the tractor!   I'm serving at the bistrot on a Tuesday evening, possibly for the last time if this pass sanitaire nonsense gets through.   My neighbour turns up with a family posse on this tractor and cart.  (Him, his new lady and her two kids).  Wonderfully rustic and not a seat belt or licence plate in sight.   Vintage 1947 I am told.  (Not the lady, the tractor)

Since he lives just up the road from me and I happened to have walked to the bistrot, I couldn't not cadge a lift back, could I?




3 comments:

Bill Sticker said...

Rural life. Rural people. So much nicer than their suburban counterparts. So long as you mind your manners and pitch in when asked.

CherryPie said...

I love it (the tractor transport) :-)

Hopefully the silly rules won't stop you from serving in the Bistrot.

James Higham said...

Perfect killing machine, the old tractor, when hitting a hollow. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...