Saturday 17 June 2023

Big farmer

There was a wedding in the village yesterday.  The elder daughter of the mayor was marrying the father of her kids.   The mayor is a farmer, as is at least one of his sons, and this daughter too, I  understand, has a farm out near Rennes.  I happened to wander in to the village just as the ceremony was ending, and saw the bride and groom depart on a platform fitted to the most humungous tractor that I have ever seen, and I've seen a few around here.   I don't think the pictures capture the size.  Big, it was.



3 comments:

Woodsy42 said...

Of course, were that in the UK, the new wife, tractor driver and tractor owner would probably all be arrested for improperly carrying a passenger in an unsafe manner, while the owner's tractor insurance would also be invalid for carrying passengers so that's a few licence points. I liked being in France, people used common sense rather than just petty regualtions.

James Higham said...

Way to go, Mark.

CherryPie said...

It looks like fun :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...